Saturday, June 10, 2017

Beautiful eid ul fitar mehndi design for hands

Hey dear girls, Happy Eid ul Fitar 2016 in advance. Tomorrow is the Eid day. Any festival, any special occasion is incomplete without Henna-Mehndi. Being a girl, the best part about any occasion is applying Mehndi while sitting together with your girls. I look forward to Eid all year, Just so I can rock my favorite Henna designs. If you are not sure what Henna design would you be applying, or the Internet is full of designs and you can’t decide which one to apply this Eid. Here are some of my personal favorite Henna designs, recommended for you all. I hope you will easily decide one for Eid day tomorrow.I hope you will enjoy all of these designs. Now you girls are ready to follow any design at Chaand Raat. Sit together with your girls & open my web page for all the mehndi henna designs inspiration.This another very modern net style Henna design is perfect for modern girls.Anyone would love to try this elegant curved Mehndi design for Eid.





Fariha Taj

0 comments: