Thursday, July 12, 2012

Japanese Geisha-Maiko Makeup & Tools

In advertence to my antecedent column on How to Apply Geisha Makeup I went about the accomplished affair in a absolute applied manner advertisement accepted architecture and tools.
Christina of eBeautyDaily had requested a added acceptable approach, which I interpreted as award an accurate set of architecture to actualize the Geisha attending esp back there is that bit of a botheration if it
comes to the white face paint, a basic if not the a lot of important allotment of the accomplished look.
Since I already briefly told you about the action that’s complex in the application, not to mention, the advantageous video included in the antecedent post, this time I’d like you to yield a attending at the Japanese architecture and accoutrement you can use. Note that these are agnate to or the absolute architecture and accoutrement acclimated by Geiko Geisha or Kabuki actors.







Fariha Taj

0 comments: