Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Pakistani Actress Humaima Malik Turns Down Indian Movies for their Vulgarity


Humaima Malik revealed in an interview that she has turned down offers of acting in many Bollywood movies for the primary reason of bold scenes.

“I cannot compromise on my Pakistan-ism,” she described in the interview. “I cannot put my honor and career on stake just for the sake of movies.”
You May Also Like: Humaima Malik in Raja Natwarlal: Pakistani BOL’s Queen goes silent in India

Malik gained popularity in Pakistan with her debut film Bol directed by legendary Shoaib Mansoor. Later, her Bollywood movie Raja Natwarlal was also released. She was co-staring Emran Hashmi in her debut Bollywood movie.
You May Also Like: Pakistani actress Humaima Malik signs a 3-film contract in Bollywood

Moreover, in her previous interview she accepted the fact of signing three new film contracts with the Bollywood  director Vidhu vinod Chopra (3-idiots film maker). In the same interview she also said “Now I have so much work in my hands so I have decided to move to India for good.”

Fariha Taj

0 comments: