Saturday, May 13, 2017

Best healthy food in the world


As somebody who suffered from spotty breakouts throughout my teens and twenties and was even diagnosed with acne, I understand how self-conscious spotty skin can make you feel. In fact, my skin was always the bane of my life, and I used everything from my hair, to big scarves and heavy makeup to cover my spots.
I used to find that holidays and work trips abroad seemed to trigger the breakouts, and I slowly moved my focus from using a variety of topical treatments, including creams and face masks, to looking at my inner health. I did a lot of research into digestive system health and how it impacts your skin, and the nutrients most crucial for reducing inflammation, preventing and helping to heal blemishes.
Through experimenting with my diet, I discovered that dairy and wheat-based foods were triggers for me, and when I replaced them with alternative foods, my skin flare-ups dramatically reduced. However, everybody is different and what works for me, may not have any impact on the next person’s skin health.
Yet there are certain nutrients and types of foods considered essential to include in your diet for promoting healthier, clearer skin.







Fariha Taj

0 comments: